Tempe - Mung Bean (Soy-free & GF)
Tempe - Mung Bean (Soy-free & GF)
Tempeh or tempe is often used as a plant-based meat alternative. It's commonly made from fermented soybeans, but this variant is made from mung beans making it soy-free!
Compared to soy-bean-based tempeh, this vegan mung bean version from Tempe Dude has a more "beany" taste rather than earthy.
The cooking process is similar.
Thaw first to avoid crumbling
Slice as needed
Fry, bake, or air fry
NOTE: You might see black spots on your tempeh—that's fine! It indicates that the fermentation is complete.
Ingredients: Mung bean and tempe starter culture
Interested in soy-based tempeh? See it here.
Do I get loyalty points?
YES! All purchases automatically get you loyalty points—Berde Points—which you can claim for cash discounts.
More below. 👇
Is there a vegan rewards program in the Philippines?
Yes! The #BerdePoints is the first all-vegan grocery rewards program in the Philippines. It gives you rewards that you can claim for cash discounts. Think of it as cashback!
What are Berde Points?
Berde Points is Berde Eats’ rewards program for all of our customers.
Customers receive Berde Points for all purchases they make through our website. They can then exchange these Berde Points for cash discounts.
How can I earn Berde Points?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can earn Berde Points:
- Make an account: https://berdeeats.com/account/register.
- Conveniently shop for your vegan grocery on Berde Eats: https://berdeeats.com
- Earn points! (1000 PHP spent = 1000 Berde Points)
Exchange your points for cash discounts on your next order.
You can check how many Berde Points you have by clicking the Berde Points located at the bottom of your screen. It’s that easy!
Can I still earn Berde Points if I purchase through Facebook/Instagram
Yes! You’ll still earn Berde Points and these points will be added to your account.
What if I purchased something but didn't have an account?
You can still earn Berde Points even if you don’t have an account when you shopped.
BUT you will need an account to claim your points.
When you’re ready to claim your points just use the full name and email address you used on your past orders. This will automatically give you Berde Points for all orders associated with your email address.
Is there a minimum amount to earn Berde Points?
No, there’s no minimum purchase amount to earn Berde Points.
How can I redeem Berde Points? (Account required)
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can redeem Berde Points:
- Sign to your account. If you don't have one yet, register here: https://berdeeats.com/account/register. Make sure to use the same full name and email address in your past orders.
- Click Berde Points located at the bottom of your screen
- Click Ways to redeem
- Click Order discount
- Set the amount of the discount (depending on the points you have)
How many Berde Points do I need to get a discount?
Each 100 Berde Points equals to 1 peso discount* (100 Berde Points = 1 PHP). So if you have 5000 Berde Points, you’ll get a P50 discount! That’s by not doing anything else other than doing your regular vegan shopping.
*You can claim your cash discount once you have 2000 Berde Points
Do Berde Points expire?
No, Berde Points don’t expire.
Terms may change as we continue to improve our services.
If you have any questions, feel free to message us. Have a rewarding vegan shopping experience! 💚
How does delivery work?
When do you deliver?
Monday - Saturday
Do you have same-day delivery?
Yes, we do! Orders paid by 12 pm on Mon - Sat will be delivered the same day. Orders paid after 12 pm will be delivered the next delivery day.
How do you deliver?
How much is delivery fee?
Even though we use Lalamove, we have flat rates starting for as low as P69, and none higher than P249.
This makes budgeting for you more convenient, and we did our best to match or even be cheaper than Lalamove's rates!
See your city below:
- SOUTH 1 (San Pedro Laguna, Muntinlupa) - P69
- SOUTH 2 (Binan Laguna) - P99
- SOUTH 3 (Sta Rosa Laguna) - P149
- SOUTH 4 (Las Pinas, Paranaque, Bacoor, Dasmarinas, Imus) - P149
- SOUTH 5 (Cabuyao, Calamba, General Trias, Silang, Tanza) - P199
- SOUTH 6 (Los Banos, Tagaytay) - 249
- NORTH 1 (Makati, Taguig) - P169
- NORTH 2 (Manila City, Mandaluyong, Pasay, San Juan) - P199
- NORTH 3 (Marikina, Pasig, Quezon City, Valenzuela) - P229
- RIZAL (Antipolo, Cainta, Taytay) - P249
Are you in the Greater Manila Area but your city isn't in the list? Message us!